Monday 23 November 2009

You don't know who you are messing with!

In a short period of two weeks, there are one break in attempt and one break in in my neighbourhood. To be more exact, my next door neighbour is the victim in the latest case. The family was at home and the dogs didn't bark. The thieves must have gotten to their house from climbing in through our rooftop. Now here's a problem. If we don't do enough, these thieves can break into my house too.

We have two retirees, a toddler and a not so smart maid. Unless daddy and I are at home, we don't really have anyone who can handle a combat. Grandpa was good in his prime but it's not easy for him to fight with someone who's probably half his age. What should we do??

I should get the baseball bet out from storage and keep it in my room. I'll leave the golf practice club with weight with Grandpa. The man can still drive pretty far. And here, I'm using this venue to tell whoever out there who got the courage to try this neighbourhood again:

When I was a student, I did really well in Biology and have really clear idea of what kind of damage I can inflict on people by attacking certain parts of the neck, spine and where the sternum ends.

I don't faint when I see blood. In fact, I know I get my motherly instinct of when I smell blood. My husband witnessed that in couple occassions and he knows when to stay back.

We may have a high population of women at home but each of us handles knives well. Grandma got a real talent to cut quickly with heavy blow.

Daddy may look gentle but he can turn into the green hulk when he has to.

Anyone who dares to come close, I guarantee you an excruciating death and you have my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment