Sunday 15 November 2009

Hibernation

We were like a bunch of bears yesterday. Food coma from Kimchee day on Saturday (I didn't take pictures and my friends got better ones anyway)

http://shereats.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-post_16.html
http://chi-he-wan-le.blogspot.com/2009/11/kimchi-day.html

plus the rainy cold day means hibernation. It's very interesting to see how food plays tricks to our brain and that brings all the animal instinct back to life.

First, we woke up feeling hungry. The food intake moved our metabolism up by at least couple notches. I went from a ramyun with lots of craps (spam, egg, spinach....etc), macarons, fruit, and bread. The way we ate was like a bear before hibernation. We were on a serious "See Food Diet".

Then, I dozed off on the hardwood floor, next to the sofa in a curled up position, kinda like...erh... an animal! When we woke up, it was dark out and we ate more and slept more.

I don't mind spending my weekend that way provided that I can burn off the calories in my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment