Monday 31 August 2009

First day of school....

I missed Changunnie's first day of school because of my business trip. I eagerly called home at 12:45pm yesterdaty to check on her. (School finishesat 12:15 and she should be home by 12:45).

Well, she went but for an hour only (instead of three) and she cried her eyes out. Grandma didn't go in with her (as she's now a BIG girl!) so we wouldn't know what happened. Poor thing wouldn't stop crying and the school principal had to take her to the waiting area to find grandma. They went home early as a result and Changunnie was all happy again (and ate all her lunch like a tornado sweeping anything on its way). Then in the afternoon, she told Grandma, "I think I can go back to school tomorrow."

I am at the airport lounge waiting for the flight back home. I will find out if she stayed in her class or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment