Friday 21 August 2009

Butterfly in the stomach?

More like tornado in my stomach. Not sure how it happened but daddy got a stomach flu first and then I got it. Daddy's symptoms are textbook standard. He felt tired and he had diarrhoea. Mine was strange. I made frequent trips to the bathroom but the consistency was far from what you would describe as diarrhoea. I didn't have fever but just have body aches. Worst part, my stomach was filled with gas and it stuck out like a drum. Sleeping on my back was next to impossible. I couldn't eat or drink.

Have been on medication. It's not as bad as before but I still am bloated.

I had to stay at home and when I looked at Changunnie's food, I couldn't only swallow my saliva back. On the bright side, I might be able to lose a few pounds that I desperately need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment