Saturday 21 February 2009

Compulsive Obsessive Bragger

The title is to remind myself not to be one when I talk about my Changunnie but how can I not be one when I look at how cute, loving, understanding, sweet........... (two paragraphs edited out)

We were chitchatting after dinner and Changunnie saw the old scar on Grandpa's arm.

"Halaboji aiya aiya! A pa yo?"

"It's ok, Changunnie"

"Call Dr Yip! Halaboji a pa yo. Baby give Halaboji a shot" (proceeded to get her doctor's kit and got the syringe out)

"Don't cry. It's ok" (and she gave Grandpa a shot on the scar)

"Halaboji, open the cream. Baby give medicine. It's ok now. Don't cry"

Grandma and I couldn't stop laughing and Grandma remarked that Grandpa has to be healthy and live long enough to see what Changunnie will do when she grows up.

Tearjerker!

No comments:

Post a Comment