Monday 26 October 2009

My favourite TV show and movie?

I hate it when new acquaintences ask this question. How would I know if I don't have access to the remote control?

Before Changunnie, it was ESPN all day and daddy's famous move was

"Yubo, you are glued in front of the TV, can you move out of my way please?"

Daddy shrugged and said "moved" while his butt never left the ottomon and eyes followed the basketball on the screen like a laser gun and he had a firm grip on the remote. Not the grip I would recommend for golf but well... I was dumbfounded.

These days, it's either we don't watch any TV or we get those educational programme for children. Word World was cute the first time I watched it but I don't really enjoy the repetition to a point I know exactly what Ant is going to say to Pig about the pies!

If I will ever invest in any dot com company, I'll buy Youtube shares. Not that I believe in the business model or anything. Even if my investment will be used to buy some crazy gadgets for some twenty something who has just joined the company, I will still go for it as it's my only way to watch TV these days.

I watched my favourite Frasier episodes, the funniest clips of Curb Your Enthsiasm. I manage to catch up on 30 Rock. And I watch Top Gear too. I don't see why some women hate it so much!

Btw, don't tell me that your favourite shows include Friends and Sex and the City. Don't think we will get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment