Tuesday 13 October 2009

I want to win the lottery

I don't want to keep working but it costs a lot when you have a kid and retired parents. I may not be the nicest person on the block but I'm a good person, can I win the lottery please??

Got the credit card bill last night and my heart missed a beat. I looked around, other than groceries, I didn't but any luxury item. In fact, I ran out of shampoo but didn't get a chance to go to the shop and have been using the soap... What happened??

I haven't been particularly happy at work and yet I need to keep my spirit up at home. That's really driving me up the wall. And what have I been doing as a result? I eat but I am not eating well. I think I killed a number of bags of crisps, biscuits during the week and I cleared all the old snack left behind by Changunnie at home. I eat to a point I wake up at 2am and want to have a Shin Ramyun with egg and spam.

Gotta take some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment