Sunday 22 March 2009

Mother nature

I woke up at six this morning from a bad sleep. The humidity, the temperature, and Changunnie's foot in my face made it pretty difficult to sleep. Anyway, I opened the curtain and saw this amazing sight.

At 6am, on my right, I saw the morning blue sky and visibility was great. I turned to the left, I couldn't see the moutains in the Sai Kung country park. A cloud of heavy fog rose up from the Valley and within 10 minutes, took over the blue sky on the right of my home. By the time I could see nothing but cloud outside of my window, it was 6:15.

I was too in awe that I forgot to take a picture of the movement of fog.

I do not like the humidity in general but without it, plants don't grow well. If plants aren't growing well, we don't get food, herbs and fresh air. Soil will be lose and can easily have landslide when rainy season comes. It is not too difficult to understand how there's a reason for everything in nature.

Mark down 8:30 - 9:30 on March 28 (Sat). Time to turn off the light and be thankful of what nature gave us. Time to do something to give back.

http://www.earthhour.org.hk/eng/hkeveryday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment