Wednesday 1 April 2009

April's Fools

and I definitely feel like one now....

I was sent to see our new regional god this morning. We are constantly realigning ourselves to meet the challenges that present in the current market. Enough said?

The meeting was not a meet and greet. It was a full blown job interview. I was asked to quote the projects that I worked on and I was kinda tested on my technical skills.

I am ok for the new regional god to do that as, frankly, he didn't know that he had to inherit the team/me. What makes me wonder is why do we spend enormous amount of time each year to do Performance Management Online ("PMO"). You will be amazed at how much money and effort are being put into the system, Why is our new regional god not referring to them?

If I am fortunate enough to complete another PMO by end of this year, I will copy and paste the same thing from last year and see whether anyone notice. Hohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment