Sunday 7 February 2010

Happy Birthday!

Changunnie turned three yesterday and she had her first birthday party. We invited her unnis and oppas and the house was packed. She had lots of fun and not sure where she got the idea from but she took off the first two layers of her hanbook (the vest and the shirt) and ran around in her dress only. I wonder what she would do when she's 16 and hanging out with friends during her summer holiday!

We were very blessed to have friends over and it was a fun day. Perhaps it's for me (read aging mother), I want to spend more time at home and be with the Changster and to see more of my friends.

Just want to say thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes and joining us to celebrate the Changster's party. More pictures to come after I clean up the house. Seriously, when you have more than 10 kids for a party, the house is in worst shape than Hiroshima.....

No comments:

Post a Comment